13 Clowns is a Kodi video add-on from 13 Clowns Repository that had gone down but is back and updated with a new URL.
It includes 13 Clowns Favorites, IPTV Swift Streams, Movies, TV shows, Cartoons, Documentaries, YouTube and more.
It is using the Open Civitas Scrapper Settings and working very well pulling many HD 1080p/720p links as well as standard streams.
The repository has a new URL so be sure to update if you still have the old one.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish or Express VPN with both having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: 13 Clowns Repository
New URL: https://the13clowns.github.io/
How To Install 13 Clowns Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://the13clowns.github.io/
- In the next box down name it Clowns and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Clowns
- Click repository.13clowns-4.0.8.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say 13 Clowns Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click 13 Clowns Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click 13Clowns Video
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK