It has a lot of sections and is one of the more complete Builds available.
Sections include Live TV, Movies, Sports, TV Shows, Kids Zone, Comedy, Classics, Urban Zone, Horror, Music, Favorites, and more.
Keep in mind these add-ons and Skins can be installed separately with Builds mainly used by more advanced Kodi users.
If you are new to Kodi it is best to stick to installing add-ons individually.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Chef Wizard
How to Install AM Smooth Kodi Build
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/
- Name it Diggz and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Diggz
- Click Install_Repo
- Click repository.diggz-4.0.zip
- Wait for it to download and popup at the top right saying Diggz Repository Installed (Sometimes the server runs slow and it takes a moment)
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Diggz Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click The Chef Leia Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup The Chef Leia Wizard Installed
- Click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Als AM Smooth
- Select Fresh Install or Standard Install (It is usually best to do a Fresh Install which wipes any previous settings which can sometimes conflict with a Build.)
- Click Continue
- The Download will start and will automatically Install
- After it is done installing Kodi will Force Close
- Restart Kodi and it should now be installed. Be sure to give it 5-10 minutes to update and build menus.
How To Uninstall AM Smooth Build
As good as any Build is sometimes it does not work well with some hardware or it simply does not work well for you.
The easiest way to remove any Build is to change the Skin back to the default Estuary and individually delete add-ons, or use the Fresh Start plugin to delete all the data and start over.
Steps to change the Skin back to Estuary in AM Smooth Build
1… On the menu go to Settings
4… Click on Skin Setting
5… Change it to Estuary
Once the default Estuary Skin is back the Addons can be removed individually or all data cleared out using the Fresh Start Plugin.
Read Here for How To Use the Fresh Start Plugin