UPDATE: Apex Is Currently Unavailable
Apex is a Kodi video add-on located in Magnetic repository.
It has many sections for movies and TV shows with genres and other categories along with many sub-sections.
It also has Documentaries, Kids Spot, Sports, Search, Tools, Status, and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Magnetic Repository
How To Install Apex Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://magnetic.website/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Magnetic and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Magnetic
- Click repository.magnetic-1.0.9.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Ring of Saturn Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Magnetic
- Video Add-ons
- Click Apex
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK