When a video is selected it gives the option to play it in Spanish or English.
So far it is working very well with 1-Click to play a stream.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Canal Nereo/Balandro Repository
How To Install Balandro Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/REPOS/ (Be sure REPOS is capitalized)
- In the next box down name it Canal Nereo and click OK
- Double Check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will slide open find Canal Nereo and click it
- Click repository.balandro-1.0.3.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup and say Balandro Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Balandro Repo
- Video add-ons
- Select Balandro
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK