Beta Quadrant is a Kodi IPTV add-on with a lot of sections.
Sections include Sports News and Documentaries, 24/7 Streams, IPTV M3U, News, and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish with it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Diamond Build Repository
Steps To Install The Beta Quadrant Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Diamond and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Diamond
- Click INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO
- Click repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.9.1.zip (If there is a new version install it.)
- Wait for the top right to popup and and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Diamond Build Repo (Primary Server, Main Repo)
- Video add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Beta Quadrant
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Liea users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK