Canvas is a new all-in-one Kodi add-on from KoDIY Help Repo.
Sections include Movies, TV shows, Live TV, sports, Just for Kids, My List, Search, Music, Fishing, Her Place, Stand Up, Griffs Docs, Tols Tutorials, Real World Settings, Custom, and more.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: KoDIY Help Repository
Steps To Install Canvas Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://kodihelp.net/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Kodiy and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Kodiy
- Click repository.kodihelp.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say KoDIY Help Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click KoDIY Help Repo
- Video add-ons
- Click Canvas
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK