Destiny is a brand new Kodi all-in-one add-on located in the Eggman Repository that has a section for most anything.
Section include Movies, TV shows, NBA, Kids, Actors, Search. Live sports, Jen List, M3u8 List, Ace streams, My Favorites, Update sources, Check sources, Settings, Enable Real Debrid and more.
It is a great new add-on with many sections and settings to fit most any setup.
When installing be sure to install both the Eggman Repository and Scrappers as shown below.
Destiny add-on uses Torrents so unless you have a VPN it is not suggested to use.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish or Express VPN with both having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Eggman Repository
Steps To Install Destiny Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://repo.mreggman.xyz and click OK
- In the next box down name it MR Eggman and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select MR Eggman
- Click repository.eggman.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Eggman Repository Installed
- Click again on Install from zip file–>MR Eggman and install the repository.eggscrapers-1.0.2.zip
- Wait for it to download and popup at the top right and say Egg Scrappers Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Eggman
- Video Add-ons
- Click Destiny
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK