Duff-You is a Kodi YouTube addon that does not require an API Key.
Sections include Search, popular, Trends, Record, My Preferred, and Settings.
Other Kodi YouTube addons require an API key to play videos, but Duff You works without one.
Duff-You is currently working very well and is a good way to watch YouTube videos from within Kodi.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Gsource Repo
How To Install Duff You Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://mrgsi.github.io/gsource/
- In the next box down name it gsource and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select gsource
- Click repository.gsource-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Gsource Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Duff You
- Click Install