Filelinked is a popular app that allows for easy file sharing between Android devices.
This includes smartphones, Android TV boxes, and the Fire TV Stick.
Once installed a code is entered to find a specific Filelinked Store and any APKs (Apps) can be downloaded and installed.
There are many different Filelinked Stores each maintained by an Admin with files that can be downloaded and installed.
A Filelinked code will be needed for each different store and can be found from an Admins website, YouTube channel, or other sources.
Popular Filelinked Code Numbers
- 11039868 – (NxtlTech) – Movie APKs -TV Show APKs – Sports APKs – Utilities
- 67664537 – (Stream It All) – Movie and TV APKs – All In One APKs
Below are the steps to install Filelinked to an Android TV Box, Android Smartphone, and the Fire TV Stick.
How To Install Filelinked on an Android TV Box
- Open a web browser such as Chrome or Firefox and go to https://get.filelinked.com
- Click Download
- After The file downloads click on Open
- At the bottom right click on Install
- Filelinked will install and display App Installed when finished
How To Install Filelinked on a Fire TV Stick
- At the top go to Settings
- Scroll to the right and click My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Turn On both ABD debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
- Go Back to the Home Screen and find the search option at eh left
- Click to the left for the search options to come up
- Type in Downloader scroll to it and click it
- The Downloader App should come up click it
- Click Download for the Downloader app to download and install
- After it installs click Open
- Click Allow for the Downloader app to work
- A notification will come up showing the Apps features and updates click OK
- Click in the address box section
- Type in get.filelinked.com and click GO
- Filelinked file will Download
- After it downloads click Install