Filelinked is a popular app that allows for easy file sharing between Android devices.
This includes smartphones, Android TV boxes, and the Fire TV Stick.
Once installed a code is entered to find a specific Filelinked Store and any APKs (Apps) can be downloaded and installed.
There are many different Filelinked Stores each maintained by an admin with files that can be downloaded and installed.
A Filelinked code will be needed for each different store and can be found from an admins website or YouTube channel.
Below are the steps to install Filelinked to an Android TV Box, Android Smartphone, and the Fire TV Stick.
How To Install Filelinked on an Android TV Box
- Open a web browser such as Chrome and go to https://get.filelinked.com
- After The file downloads click on Open
- At the bottom right click on Install
- Filelinked will install and display App Installed when finished
How To Install Filelinked on a Fire TV Stick
- At the top go to Settings
- Go to My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Turn On both ABD debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
- Go Back to the Home Screen
- Click to the left for the search option to come up.
- Type in Downloader
- The Downloader App should come up click it and Install It
- After it installs click Open
- Click on the address box URL section.
- Type in get.filelinked.com and click GO.
- Filelinked file will Download.
- After it downloads click Install.