Fladnag Sports is a new Kodi sports Addon with live streams.
Sections include T2K Sports, All Sports Replays, Live Sports, Sport Streams, HesGoal Games, TV-Tap, NFL Replays, MLB Replays, Football Replays, Combat Sports Replays, Golf Replays, NHL Replays, MOtor Sports Replays, Live Net Sports, Swift Streamz, and Sports Channels.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: T2K Repository
Steps To Install Fladnag Sports Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://www.t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo/ and click OK (Be sure the “R” is capitalized)
- In the next box down name it T2K and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select T2K
- Click repository.T2K-1.2.3.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click T2K Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Fladnag Sports
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK