Gamma Quadrant World News is an international Kodi news addon from the Diamond Wizard Repo.
Sections include US Local New, ABC, Local News USA, US Weather Nation, ABC 7 SWFL, NBC2, Top Stories, CNN, PBS, World News, National News, Fox News and more.
IPTV-OORG, IPTV World TV, TV-TAP, Live Stream, Top News Stories, CNN PBS, World News, National News, Fox News, and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Diamond Wizard Repository
How To Install Gamma Quadrant World News Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: and click OK
- In the next box down name it Diamond and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Diamond
- Click Diamond-Repo-Installer-Zip
- Click repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-7.5.zip (If there is a new version install it.)
- Wait for the top right to popup and and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Diamond Build Repo (Primary Server, Main Repo)
- Video add-ons
- Find and click Gamma Quadrant World News
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK