UPDATE: Repository Is Currently Down
Hideaway is a Kodi video add-on located in the Shark Repository.
Categories include Movies, TV Shows, Trakt, Box-sets, Actors, Whatever, Search, Clear Cache, and Settings.
It has many unique categories and subcategories that make it easy to find something when nothing else can be found.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Shark Repository
Alternative URL: https://shark55.000webhostapp.com/reef
How To Install Hideaway Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://shark55.com/reef/sharkrepo/
- In the next box down name it sharkrepo and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select sharkrepo
- Click repository.sharkrepo-1.2.1.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Shark Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Shark Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Hideaway
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK