Johki’s Wrestling is a Kodi sports add-on from Man Cave Repository.
Sections include RAW, Smackdown, WWE, Sports TV, Swift Streamz, USA Live and more.
It not only has wrestling but most other sports as well. The Sports TV Live, Swift Streamz, and USA Live have many sports feeds and live streams.
The URL changed and will need to be updated if the old one was was used previously.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish with it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Mancave Repository
Steps To Install Johki’s Wrestling Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: http://mcteam.tech/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Man Cave and click OK
- Double Check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will slide open find Man Cave and click it
- Click repository.mancave-3.1.0.zip (If there is a new version install it)
- Wait for it to pop up at the top right and say Man Cave Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Man Cave Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Johki’s Wrestling
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK