MUZIC is a Kodi music add-on that pulls in streams from YouTube in a well laid out menu.
Sections include Liv Stream Radio, Anthems, Docs, Genre Listing, Concerts, Singles, Hits, Musicals TV show Songs and more.
Since it pulls in streams from YouTube It only takes 1-Click to play a stream.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Name: Butter Fingers Repository
How To Install MUZIC Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://j1wizard.net/butter/
- In the next box down name it butter and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select butter
- Click repository.butter-0.8.0.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Butter Fingers Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click MUZIC
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK