Maverick is a great all-around Kodi add-on that streams movies, TV shows, sports, live TV, and more.
Sections include Search, 4K UHD Movies RD, New Movies Free, New Movies RD, British Cinema, Family Movies, Documentaries, TV Shows, Comedy, Sports, and much more.
It has a combination of free links and Debrid for those who use Real Debrid.
The New Movie Free section has many free 1-Click to play videos that are currently working very well.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Name: Dejavu Repository
How To Install Maverick Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://dejavurepo.github.io/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it DejaVu and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select DejaVu
- Click repository.DejaVu-1.0.5.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click DejaVu Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Find and Click Maverick
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK