UPDATE: Repository Is Currently Down
Mr Invisible is a Kodi video add-on that uses Torrent links.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Sports, My Movies, My TV Shows, Channels, Box-sets, Kids Corner, Documentaries, Radio, Podcasts, Tools and more.
It is locate in the MR Invisible Repo which was recently updated along with a new URL.
Mr Invisible uses Torrent links so be sure to have a VPN on if it is used.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
How To Install Mr Invisible Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL:
- In the next box down name it invisibles and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select invisibles
- Click repository.mrinvisible-0.2.7.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click MR Invisible Repo
- Video add-ons
- Click Mr invisible
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK