A subscription is required to log-in.
Some installs will need Inputstream adaptive plugin to work depending on the operating system used to run Kodi.
To install the Netflix add-on the Absolut Repository needs to be installed which contains the CastagnaIT Repository where it is located.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try Express VPN it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Absolut / CastagnaIT Repository
How To Install Netflix Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://absolut-kodi.com/repo
- In the next box down name it absolut and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select absolut
- Click repository.Absolut.Kodi-1.0.5.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Absolut Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Absolut Kodi Repository
- Click Add-on Repository
- Click CastagnaIT Repository for Kodi 18.x (LIEA)
- Click Install
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say CastagnaIT Repo Installed
- Go back two steps and click on CastagnaIT Repository for Kodi 18.x (LIEA)
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Netflix
- Click Install