UPDATE: Repository Is Currently Down
Oblivion Streams is a Kodi live TV Add-on that streams from many sources and has been updated.
It has a lots of live streams divided into sections including Shadow.Tv, Free View, Sport, 24/7 Live Shows, Classic, Fishing Master, Keeping Fit, 24/7 radio, Karaoke, and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Steps To Install Oblivion Streams KODI Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: and click OK
- In the next box down name it Oblivion and click OK
- Double Check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will open find Oblivion and click it
- Click repository.Oblivion-1.1.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Oblivion Add-on Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Oblivion Add-on Repository
- Video add-ons
- Oblivion Streams
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK