UPDATE: Repository Is Currently Down
ODIN is an all-in-one Kodi Addon located in Golden Gun Repository.
Categories include Movies, TV Shows, Tunes, Bone Crusher Old, Tools, and Search.
Odin is an older add-on once located in Hell-hound repository which shut down and is now located in the Golden Gun Repository.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Golden Gun Repository
Steps To Install ODIN Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/
- In the next box down name it me and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select me
- Click repository.goldengun-9.1.1.zip (If there is a newer version install it)
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Golden Gun Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click goldengun
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Odin
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK