The Original Genesis Kodi video add-on has been updated by KODIUKTV Repository and is again working very well.
Genesis was one of the original Kodi plugins created by Lamdba to scrap the internet for movies and TV show links.
It has been copied and made into countless Forks.
The new update from KODIUKTV Repo has it again pulling in many links and a great video add-on to use.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish with it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: KODIUKTV Repository
Steps To Install Original Genesis Kodi Video Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://kodiuk.tv/repo and click OK
- In the next box down name it kodiuk and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select kodiuk
- Click repository.kodiuktv-1.1.1.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say KODIUKTV Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click KODIUKTV Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Genesis
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK