Overeasy is a Kodi Exodus Fork from the Eggman Repository that has been updated.
It has the same layout as Exodus with updated code that is pulling in many links.
Section include movies and TV shows with many sub categories.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Eggman Repository
Steps To Install Overeasy Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://repo.mreggman.xyz and click OK
- In the next box down name it MR Eggman and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select MR Eggman
- Click repository.eggman.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Eggman Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Eggman
- Video Add-ons
- Click Overeasy
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-on that will be install Click OK