Poseidon is an old Kodi movie and TV show video add-on that recently was updated.
Sections include Movies, TV shows, Playlist, Critters Corner, What the Fork, Tools, Search and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
How To Install Poseidon Kodi Video Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://zadarbuild.com.hr/repo/
- In the next box down name it zadar and click OK
- Double Check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will slide open find zadar and click it
- Click Repo install
- Click repository.ZadarhRepo-1.3.1.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup ZadarHR Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- ZadarHr Repo
- Video add-ons
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK