R2D2 is a video add-on from Team Falcon with updated scrappers.
Like Exodus and Covenant it has the same menu with sections for movies and TV shows.
It uses Universal scrapers to pull in links and has more setup options such as Pair and Real – Debrid.
So far it has been working well and a nice Add-on for movies and TV shows.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish or Express VPN with both having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: AJ Builds Repository
Steps To Install R2D2 Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL:
- In the next box down name it secret and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Secret
- Click plugin.video.r2d2.zip
- Wait for it to download and popup at the top right and say R2D2 Installed (The server runs slow at times so give it 1-3 minutes.)
- After it installs it will be located from the main menu Video Addons
If any errors come up install Magic Dragon from Here which has many of the same dependencies.