Builds are a good option for setting up a new Kodi box or updating an old setup.
Keep in mind these add-ons and Skins can be installed separately with Builds mainly used by more advanced Kodi users.
If you are new to Kodi it is best to stick to installing add-ons individually.
Reaper Wizard Build Versions
Base Build – Estuary with Gaia, OpenScrapers, Seren, Venom, YouTube, WatchNixToons2, WonderfulSubs, Realizer, Premiumizer, and some other supplemental add-ons. Recommended for most devices, including low-end devices like FireSticks, this is a base setup if you don’t like the additional add-ons and Skins and just want a clean setup
Lite Build – Xonfluence with Gaia, Seren, OpenScrapers, Venom, YouTube, WatchNixToons2, WonderfulSubs, Realizer, Premiumizer, and some supplemental add-on’s. Recommend for low-end hardware such as the FireStick. It is just like base but with Xonfluence as the Skin
Full Build – Titan (Bingie Fork on Leia) Windows 10 theme with Gaia, OpenScrapers, Seren, Venom, YouTube, WatchNixToons2, WonderfulSubs, Realizer, Premiumizer, and some supplemental add-on’s. Recommended for decent devices like a Shield or Chromebox or higher. Titan is a heavy Skin best used with top end hardware.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Reaper Wizard
How To Install Reaper Wizard Kodi Builds
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://reddit-reaper.github.io/repo/ and click OK
- Name it Reaper and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Reaper
- Click repository.redditreaper-1.2.zip
- Wait for it to download and popup at the top right saying Reddit Reaper Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Reddit Reaper Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Reaper Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the top right to popup Reaper Wizard Installed
- Click Dismiss on the popup
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Chose the best Build Version for your device
- Select Fresh Install or Standard Install (It is usually best to do a Fresh Install which wipes any previous settings which can sometimes conflict with a Build.)
- Click Continue
- The Download will start and will automatically Install
- After it is done installing Kodi will Force Close
- Restart Kodi and it should now be installed. Be sure to give it 2-3 minutes to update.