Resistance is a Kodi video add-on with many sections and settings.
It has sections for Movies, TV Shows, Top Movies, Playlist, Torrenter, Providers, TMDB, Scrapper Settings, Resolve URL Settings, Search, Tools and more.
The main section uses Open Scrappers or Real Debrid account to pull in links while the Torrenter section pulls in links from Torrent sites.
If the Torrenter section is used be sure to use a VPN.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try Express VPN it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repository
How To Install Resistance Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://techecoyote.github.io/Install_LooNatics
- In the next box down name it Install_LooNatics and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Install_LooNatics
- Click repository.LoonaticsAsylum-20.8.27.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Resistance
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK