Strikes AllSportz Recaps is a Kodi sports Add-on from Rocks Repository.
Sections included NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, Sports-net, UEFA.tv, MLS, FIFA TV, Golf, Tennis, FivB Volleyball, WWE, UFC, Rugby and much more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try Express VPN it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Rocks Repository
Steps To Install Strike’s AllSportz Recaps Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: http://www.rockodi.com and click OK
- In the next box down name it Rock and click OK
- Double Check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will slide open find Rock and click it
- Click repository.Rockcrusher-2.8.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup and say Rockcrusher Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Rocks Repository
- Video add-ons
- Click Strike’s AllSportz Recaps
- Click Install