The Crew Wizard is a Kodi management add-on from the Crew Repository.
It includes Builds, Maintenance, Cleaning Tools, Import Advanced Settings, Save Data, Upload Log File, View Errors in Log, and Settings.
The Crew Wizard makes it easy to install Builds, backup or restore a Kodi setup, Clear out old data, and much more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: The Crew Repository
How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://team-crew.github.io/
- In the next box down name it crew and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select crew
- Click repository.thecrew-0.3.0.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say The Crew Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click The Crew Repo
- Select Program Add-ons
- Click The Crew Wizard
- Click Install