The Red Queen is an all-in-one Kodi add-on from Umbrella Cooperation Repository.
Sections include Movies, TV shows, Documentaries, Live TV, Trekkie Heaven, Sports, Trakt, Networks, Online TV Channels, Search, Settings, Debrid, Pair with sites, Adult, and more.
The Red Queen is an add-on with many categories and sub categories to find most anything.
Some links are Torrent links so if Red Queen is run be sure to use a VPN.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Name: Umbrella Cooperation Repository
How To Install The Red Queen Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://racooncity.gq/repo/
- In the next box down name it racoon and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select racoon
- Click repository.umbrellacorp-1.8.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Umbrella Cooperation Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Umbrella Cooperation Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click The Red Queen
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK