Vidembed is a Kodi video addon located in Diggz Repository.
The addon has streams from the Vidembed.io website, which can also be accessed using a web browser.
It is a good addon that streams movies and TV shows and is currently working very well.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Diggz Repository
Steps To Install Vidembed Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo
- In the next box down name it Diggz and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click Yes on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select Diggz
- Click _Install_MATRIX_19_Repo
- Click repository.diggzmatrix.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Diggz Matrix Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Vidembed
- Click Install