Zeus is a multi language Live TV add-on that has several sections to play from.
Sections include TV International, Portugal, Brazil, and TV Desporto, Videos Emocionantes, Music and more.
It is mainly in Portuguese with many streams speaking English with subtitles.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish or Express VPN with both having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Vikings Repo
Steps To Install Zeus TV Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://sokodi.net/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Vikings and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Vikings
- Click repo.vikings.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Vikings Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click Zeus TV
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK