Fetch! G is a Kodi add-on from Doomzday Repository with many video streams all with G rated content. For regular content the Non-G version of Fetch! can be used instead.
Sections include, Playlist, Auto, Business, Classics, Comedy, Cooking, Documentary, Education, Entertainment, Family, General, Kids, Legislative, Local, Movies, Music, News, Outdoor, Religious, Shop, Travel, Weather and more.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Doomzday Repository
How To Install Fetch! G Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday/
- In the next box down name it doomzday and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select doomzday
- Click repository.doomzday-1.0.7.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Doomzday Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Fetch! G
- Click Install