Rising Tides is a live sports and IPTV Video Add-on for Kodi.
It has sections for Sports Channels, Football, PPV Events, IPTV Heaven and more.
Keep in mind with any free IPTV it is always hit-or-miss with some sections working and others not.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org is Not affiliated with Kodi, any Addons or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Mullafabz (Rising Tides)
New URL: http://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/
How to Install Rising Tides Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: http://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Mulla and click OK
- Double Check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will slide open find Mulla and click it
- Click repository.Rising.Tides-1.0.zip
- Wait for the top right to popup Rising Tides Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Rising Tides Repository
- Video add-ons
- Select Rising Tides
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK