The Ghost is a Kodi all-in-one add-on located in the Crew Repository.
The main menu has Movies, TV Shows, Replays, Live TV, Trakt, Search, Settings, and more.
The Ghost has options for free links, and Debrid links for those that have a Debrid account.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: The Crew Repository
Steps To Install Ghost Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://team-crew.github.io/
- In the next box down name it Crew and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select Crew
- Click repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say The Crew Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click The Crew Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Click Ghost
- Click Install