Scrubs V2 is a very popular Kodi video addon located in the Jewbmx Repo that pulls in free links.
Sections include Movies, TV Shows (Widget) – TVmaze Calendar, Episodes, My Stuff, More Stuff, Tools, and more.
Scrubs V2 is for free links only and does not work with paid link accounts such as Real Debrid.
Currently, Scrubs V2 is working very well, pulling in many free links.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: Jewbmx Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://jewbmx.github.io/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Jewbmx and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select Jewbmx
- Click repository.jewrepo-1.6.0.zip (If there is a new version install it)
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click JewRepo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Scrubs V2
- Click Install
How Do I Use Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon?
Scrubs V2 add-on scrapes the internet for TV show video and movie links and displays them in a list.
Scrubs V2 does not host any content; it only searches for links freely available online.
Much the way Google searches for websites links, Scrubs V2 will search and display playable links to videos located on the internet.
Once a list of links is displayed, choose the first link which Scrubs V2 will attempt to play.
Since Kodi can play almost any media file, once a good link is found, the video will play automatically.
The links are constantly changing, being removed or overloaded, so often, multiple links will need to be tried to find a good one.
Sometimes a good link can be found quickly, while other times, it will take multiple tries.