Nine Lives is a Kodi video add-on located in the Grindhouse Repository.
The main menu has sections for Movies, TV shows, My Movies, My TV shows, New Movies, New Episodes, People, Tools, Search, and more.
Nine Lives is currently working very well pulling in many links.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: Grindhouse Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install 9 Lives Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Grind and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select Grind
- Click repository.grindhousekodi-1.7.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Grindhouse Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Grindhouse Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click 9 Lives
- Click Install