Asgard is a Kodi all-in-one (AIO) add-on that has many sections and categories.
Sections include 4K One Click, One Click, Non-Debrid, Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Kids, Sports, Apps, Music, Anime, and more.
Asgard as been updated to wok with the new Kodi 19 Matrix.
Unless you have a Real-Debrid account be sure to use the Non-Debrid section which is currently working very well.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Narcacist Wizard Repository
How To Install Asgard Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
- In the next box down name it narcacist and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select narcacist
- Click repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Asgard
- Click Install