It can be downloaded and installed from the official site here or installed from the LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repository.
Elementum scrapes in Torrent links so be sure to use a VPN if used.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repository
How To Install Elementum Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://techecoyote.github.io/Install_LooNatics
- In the next box down name it Install_LooNatics and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Install_LooNatics
- Click repository.LoonaticsAsylum-20.7.18.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repository
- Add-on Repository
- Click Elementum Repository
- Click Install
- Elementum should now be installed and available from the main menu under video add-ons.