Ezra is a new Kodi video addon located in the Ezra Repository.
It has sections for Movies, TV Shows, Search, Discover, Popular People, Favorites, Downloads, My List, My Services, Tools, Settings and more.
Ezra is for advanced Kodi users and should be used with a paid premium accounts with options for Debrid, Easy News, Orion, Filepursuit, and more.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: Ezra Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
Steps To Install Ezra Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://ezra-hubbard.github.io/
- In the next box down name it Ezra Repo and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select Ezra Repo
- Click repository.ezra-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Ezra Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Ezra
- Click Install