Nightwing is a Kodi video add-on located in Magnetic repository.
Sections include 1-Click Zone, Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Docs, Fitness, and Tools.
The movies and TV show sections use scrappers to find links. There is also a 1-click section that has many categories, along with a movie trailer option and resolution.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: Magnetic Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install Nightwing Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://magnetic.website/repo/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Magnetic and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select Magnetic
- Click repository.magnetic-1.1.0b.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Magnetic Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Nightwing
- Click Install