PBS Live is a Kodi video addon that has PBS stations from around United States to be watched.
Sections include States, Stations, Search, and Settings.
The addon gives different streaming speed options with lower bit rates for those with a slow internet connection.
PBS Live is currently working very well and is a good Kodi plugin for those who watch PBS content.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: SlyGuy Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install PBS Live Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://k.slyguy.xyz/
- In the next box down name it MJH and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select MJH
- Click repository.slyguy.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click SlyGuy Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click PBS Live
- Click Install