The Live TV World sections has live streams from all around the world including USA and UK.
While testing so far it has been working very well with one-click to play a stream.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Tojelako Repository
Steps To Install Robin Hood TV Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://kodiadd-ons.com/repo/tojelako and click OK
- In the next box down name it tojelako and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select tojelako
- Click repository.tojelako-1.7.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Tojelako Repsoitory
- Video Add-ons
- Click Robin Hood TV
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK