Torque Lite is a sports add-on located in the Narcacist Repository that is all about racing.
Sections include Live Zone, Super Cars, Super Bikes, Car Shows, Race Archives, an more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Narcacist Wizard Repository
How To Install Torque Lite Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
- In the next box down name it narcacist and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select narcacist
- Click repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Torque Lite
- Click Install
I loaded Torque Lite, but when I click on the icon, it does not go any further.
I loaded KODI 20 on Windows
Error 404 when trying to watch a race? All menus load correctly