TV One is an international Kodi Live TV add-on with many sections in different languages.
Sections include Sports, Pakistani, Indian, Turkish, South Indian, Kids, USA, Documentary, Entertainment, Food, Movies, Music, News, and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Octopus Repository
Alternative URL: http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/
How To Install TV One Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://fuse99.com/octopus/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it octopus and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select octopus
- Click repository.octopus-0.1.86.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Octopus Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click tvOne
- Click Install