Deceit is an all-in-one Kodi Addon from One Nation Repository with many sections to find most anything.
Sections include Tazkid, Openload, Movies, TV shows, Trakt, Live TV, Listers, 24/7 Streams, Toons & Anime, Podcast, UK Radio, Real Debrid, Search, Click to Pair, and more.
The new Openload section is for those who like to Pair to Olpair site.
The other sections search the internet for links like most other add-ons.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: One Nation Repository
Steps To Install Deceit Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://onenation.info/Repo and click OK
- In the next box down name it One Nation and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select One Nation
- Click repository.onenation-1.0.5.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click OneNation Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Deceit
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK
Failed To Install Dependency
If Deceit fails to install a dependency this can be for a number of reasons, including conflicts with other Addons, Hardware, Repo URL Change, Repository is Down or Overloaded.
There is a few ways to fix this error with the following options.
1… Restart the hardware being used along with Kodi and try again.
2…Check the Event Log and Update Dependencies That Did Not Load.
… From the main menu click System Icon
… Click Event Log
… Look at the list of items which have failed. Click on each entry and on the next screen highlight and select ‘install’. Wait for the top right hand corner pop ups to confirm each has downloaded successfully and retry the install.
3… Install Dependencies Manually
When a dependency does not load it will usually display which one. Here are the most common and how to install them manually.
If a Failed To Install Dependency Beautiful Soup Comes Up, Read Here for How To Install Beautiful Soup Manually.
If a Failed To Install Dependency NAN Scrappers Comes Up, Read Here for How To Install NAN Scrappers Manually.
If a Failed To Install Dependency SIX Comes Up, Read Here for How To Install SIX Dependency Manually.