DIY Fix is a Kodi video all about learning to repair things around a home.
Sections include Fix Musical instruments, Small Appliance Repair, Lawnmower Repair, Home Repair, Gardening, Automotive Repair, Pets Info and Tips.
It pulls in streams from YouTube and only takes 1-Click to play a feed.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish it having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Name: Butter Fingers Repository
How To Install DIY Fix Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://j1wizard.net/butter/
- In the next box down name it butter and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select butter
- Click repository.butter-0.8.1.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Butter Fingers Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click DIY Fix
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK