Frankenstein is a Kodi video add-on from Where The Monsters Live Repository.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Once Click, Libraries One Click, Random Genre, Twenty Four Seven, and much more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Where The Monsters Live Repository
How To Install Frankenstein Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://www.midian.appboxes.co/repo
- In the next box down name it midian and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click OK on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop open select midian
- Click repository.Wherethemonsterslive.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Where The Monsters Live Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click Frankenstein
- Click Install