IPTV AU is an Australian IPTV from Sly Guy Repository with many Live TV channels available.
From the settings option the region can be changed to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and more.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: Sly Guy Repository
New URL: http://k.slyguy.xyz
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
How To Install IPTV AU Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: http://k.slyguy.xyz
- In the next box down name it MJH and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning popup and if not already be sure Unknown Sources is enabled
- A box will pop open select MJH
- Click repository.slyguy.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click SlyGuy Repository
- Video Add-ons
- Click IPTV AU
- Click Install