Tempest is an Exodus/Covenant Fork that is currently pulling in many links.
The main menu is familiar with sections for Movies and TV shows along with many subsections.
It is pulling in many good working links including HD 720p, 1080p, and standard definition.
The URL recently changed with the new one below. If you previously installed Tempest with the old URL be sure to update.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good low cost VPN to use with Kodi Try IPVanish or Express VPN with both having multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Tempest Repository
New URL: https://tempest0580.github.io/
Old URL: http://tempest.zapto.org/repo/
How To Install Tempest Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://tempest0580.github.io/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Tempest and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Tempest
- Click repository.tempest-0.0.5.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Tempest Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Tempest Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Tempest
- Click Install
- For Kodi 18 Leia users a box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK