UPDATE: Tempest Is Unavailable for Kodi 19 Matrix
Tempest is a Kodi video add-on from the Tempest Repository that has movies and TV shows.
The main menu has sections for Movies, TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, 1-Clicks, Live TV (IPTV), and more along with many subsections.
Tempest currently only works with the older Kodi 18 Leia and does not work with the new Matrix.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Tempest Repository
How To Install Tempest Kodi Add-on
- At the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://tempest0580.github.io/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it Tempest and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- A box will pop open select Tempest
- Click repository.tempest-0.0.5.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say Tempest Repo Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Tempest Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Click Tempest
- Click Install
- A box will popup showing all the dependencies and add-ons that will be install Click OK