TV Series Video is a Kodi add-on from Mbebe Repository that is all about TV shows.
Section include Latest Episodes, Popular, Alphabetical, Genres, Networks, Years, Recently Added Movies, and Search.
It gives multiple free links to play a stream and currently is working very well.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy, security, and being anonymous. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi, Try NordVPN; it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
*WirelesSHack.org has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesSHack.org is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Location and Info
Name: Mbebe Repository
Version Compatibility: 19 Matrix and 20 Nexus
Name: Gsource Repo
How To Install TV Series Video Kodi Addon
- At the top left click the System Settings (Gear Icon)
- Click File Manager
- On the left click Add Source
- Click where it says NONE
- Type in the URL: https://mbebe.github.io/blomqvist/ and click OK
- In the next box down name it blomqvist and click OK
- Double check everything is correct and click OK
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- Click blomqvist
- Click repository.mbebe.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say mbebe Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click mbebe
- Video Add-ons
- Scroll down find and click TV Series Video
- Click Install
I appreciate what you do. I really would like to find an addon that shows all and keeps all programs up to date.
All The Queens Men and other types of shows like this seem to not be shown or it’ll be a month before current episodes are available