Connecting Bluetooth speakers to an Android TV box or any Android device is easy to do.
Keep in mind some Android TV boxes do not have Bluetooth built-in.
While most will have Bluetooth, there are some that do not, so be sure to check your box’s specifications.
Besides Android TV boxes, the steps below will also work on almost any Android device.
How To Pair a Bluetooth Speaker with an Android TV Box
- Find the Settings and click it (Gear Icon).
- Under Wireless & Networks will be Bluetooth click it.
- The box will automatically scan for any Bluetooth device in Pair Mode.
- Set the Bluetooth speaker to be in Pair mode. Most automatically go into Pair mode when powered on, some have a button.
- Select the device you want to Pair with. Here a set of ZeroX Bluetooth speakers have been Paired.
After they are Paired, the sound will now go through the Bluetooth speakers.
If you have problems Paring with a set, be sure the unit is in Pair mode.
Most sets will go into Pair mode when powered on, but some have a Bluetooth button, look at the instructions if unsure.
Most Android TV boxes will have no problems being set up and will be able to play sound wirelessly through Bluetooth speakers. Sound should carry up to 33 feet which is the range for most Bluetooth devices.